Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

You won't believe the size of this fish!

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  YakAtak 
#1 ·
Take a look at this copy of the local newspaper! Am I famous or what?

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
weisyboy said:
mackrel grow longer but not that fat untill realy long.

the bloke looks a bit shady to with his beard and all.
The mackeral is for real, the bloke who looks shady is supposed to be me, I mean it is me.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Billybob said:
You're a dead set legend troppo.
Thanks Billybob! Kind words from the King of Yak Mackeral. I should print them out and frame them.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Redphoenix, that's the pic that nobody was supposed to see! It was such a beaut fish and the water so shallow that it could upset a lot of people and damage the Australian economy. Think what would happen if all the stinkboaters who spend massive amounts of money on boats and fuel to go a zillion km out in the ocean see the pic and realise they don't have to go that far. They will stop spending the big bucks and buy yaks. Without all that money changing hands, the economy will grind to a halt.

Ah well, what's done is done. It was a grand fish.

Discussion starter · #12 ·
Russ said:
:shock:

Troppo ya got no cloths on in the photo. :oops: I think I can see your snap swivel.

:D fishing Russ
Russ, I am the one on the LEFT! The one on the RIGHT with no clothes is the fish!

Discussion starter · #13 ·
andybear said:
It is the King George whiting... the very one, I know that fish.
Banzaiiiiiii!

Cheers all Andybear :lol:
OH, NO!!! OH NO NO NO!! AAAAhhhgggggg! Not THE King George whiting, the one that, you know, that one which . . . . heck. It's mother is out there somewhere. Big and mean and ugly and has my scent and she is wild because I took her baby little King Georgy. I think I should take up gliding in the outback and sleep with my chainsaw beside me for protection.

What's that sound? There is a very distinct thud brrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr brrrrr coming from somewhere.

Discussion starter · #16 ·
Les Lammers said:
troppo said:
Take a look at this copy of the local newspaper! Am I famous or what?
Fellas,

We all know Troppo 'ain't right in the head.'
And I thought nobody had noticed. :oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.