Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think of it as two kayaks side by side with a 25hp motor to drive them. I recommend these without hesitation, great boat, lots of fun, uses very little gas, and for those of you that are single it's a chick magnet. We have had ours since 2003 and love it. For those days where it's just a bit of wind in our faces as some play time on the water this fits the bill. CraigCat has indicated an Aussie dealer so you folks can test drive these in your own waters. They are very habit forming and tough not to take home the same day.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
G'day Jeff,

I have never seen anything like it. I reckon it would be very popular in the touristy places like Noosa and the Gold Coast or perhaps with the Chardonay Crowd around Sydney.

Could be a very good fishing platform, I think, Especially powered by a leccy in skinny water. Lots of room for a serious ice box too. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Hi dogfish,

I'm no longer a lover of any stinkboats but I bloody want wone of those.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
When I was parked in town the other day, an old guy came up and asked ab out my kayak cradle (which I need to take off so I can get car under garage but I hadn't taken off as I always think, "maybe today, some spare minutes to yak?"). He has a surf ski so I encouraged him to try fishing from it.

But back to the thread :roll: , the old guy said his mate bought an old catamaran (sailer), reduced the width of the trampoline, so he had two hulls fairly close together, then added an outboard! The dude reckoned it was a fantastic boat. :shock: Interesting, any old cats lying around?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts