Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My parents have a small farm in the southern highlands of NSW which has a small dam on it.

I'd like to get hold of some yabbies to stock the dam with so that the kids can have a bit of fun catching them (whilst hopefully not losing any fingers!)

Any idea where I can buy live yabbies? I've searched the net but haven't found anywhere (most pet shops only carry one or 2 maximum - i'm probably after 30 or more).

Help! :shock:

cheers

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Dave,

There is a guy who sells yabbies and perch up Bilpin way. I used to have his number but given my recent move I have no chance of finding it I know.

I am fairly sure he advertised in the Hawkesbury Gazette, at least I think that is what it was called. I did give his number to one of the Docs at the hospital I used to work at, I will email him and see if he still has his number.

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWZOnj98AABvfgAASUIWAAgygUAo/7/+gIACEGqeom8Uh6EMYU2p5J6TTDVP0KjwapkHqaDEAxCAxSwU/1NHUoFPY7Gw3IoxWX1QasZ00fC9d8PitcTdBRxncmNNuCZJ6VTh3c+6sHwc2LbXhIEI5PHmiIL/3ra1rjgc6BNU8KaPVpm9WlaHjpEJBtiGripg+43hi0vOlJGYzKOipGyTLINYHPJdQt04FY8Tcv8XckU4UJCTp4/fA

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Hi Davey, they should allready be there. Have you tried fishing for them yet?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts