Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

This isnt yak based but thought i would post it up anyway.

Got home from work around 7:30 and decided to go down the street to the pipes. I wanted to test out the albright knott (which worked well).

Only stayed for around 20mins as i had the dog with me, but on my light gear i managed a 18in (tackle box in inches) flathead. I released it. i was after the longtom's that smash up the baitfish.

Anyway just thought i would share it with you, it was just a quicky and it was low tide.

I was using a 2inch squidgy in a clearish brown colour.

cant wait to get on the water and check out deadwoods

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm not sure about the Yak, as i have just bought a house and im about to build a fence (should be interesting)
i'm leaving my current job atm so sorry if posts dont make sense as its all about free lunchs at the pub and im a little intoxicated..

Anaconda seem to sell yaks with interest free :D

Sorry, worse comes to worse i will hire one from lake mac kayaks (lets hpope they have one setup for fishing..)

im 2 mins from the pipes though so i will definately be in for it, as long as its a weekend as i am starting a new job and have no annnual leave :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.