Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) WTF?
2) Where/how did he get my email address?
3) Surely this is a breach of DP? I didn't ask for a labor party newsletter
4) When did it become Labor instead of Labour?
5) WTF?
6) He sounds like a Nigerian Scamster
7) #WTF?

KRudd said:
Nicholas,

In recent years, politics has failed the Australian people. There has just been too much negativity all round. There's been an erosion of trust.

Negative personal politics has done much to bring dishonour to our parliament but done nothing to address the urgent challenges facing our country, our communities and our families.

In fact it has been holding our country back.

This must stop, and with all my heart that is the purpose that I intend to pursue as Prime Minister.

I want to acknowledge the achievements of my predecessor, Julia Gillard. She is a woman of extraordinary intelligence, of great strength and energy. She has achieved much under the difficult circumstances of minority government.

Every effort I have in my being will be dedicated to uniting the Australian Labor Party. No retributions, no pay backs, none of that stuff. It is pointless, it is old politics.

Together, we can win and defend all that Labor has achieved in the past six years. Join the campaign today or click here to donate.

Thanks,

Kevin

Australian Labor Party
G. Wright, Australian Labor, 5/9 Sydney Avenue, Barton ACT
Unsubscribe

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Here i am feeling special and you have to post this. My partner and i both received this one today. I assumed our email addresses must have been collected when we wrote anti super trawler emails.

Scott,

In recent years, politics has failed the Australian people. There has just been too much negativity all round. There's been an erosion of trust.

Negative personal politics has done much to bring dishonour to our parliament but done nothing to address the urgent challenges facing our country, our communities and our families.

In fact it has been holding our country back.

This must stop, and with all my heart that is the purpose that I intend to pursue as Prime Minister.

I want to acknowledge the achievements of my predecessor, Julia Gillard. She is a woman of extraordinary intelligence, of great strength and energy. She has achieved much under the difficult circumstances of minority government.

Every effort I have in my being will be dedicated to uniting the Australian Labor Party. No retributions, no pay backs, none of that stuff. It is pointless, it is old politics.

Together, we can win and defend all that Labor has achieved in the past six years. Join the campaign today or click here to donate.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
4,221 Posts

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
patwah said:
I gave him your email address.........

plus a copy of your online access to "Leprechaun love, The forbidden Pot of Gold"
Ah I wondered who used all my pot o'gold credits
I thought you'd gone on a Darby O'Gill style bender again (after the broken promises of last time I was ready to censure you)

so, Kevin Rudd green lover - bet you never thought you'd hear that

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
salticrak said:
keza said:
That was in the last round of cutbacks.
But not to the bone, that comes later.
Eh heh, bone

How much do they save by leaving out a "U"

One for the annoying fact finders to research and work out methinks

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kraley said:
Zed said:
It has always
I thought he was Mexican-American.
no no no.

His name was King O'Malley. He pretended to be a canadian for awhile but he couldn't keep up the facade of acting weak, so he finally admitted to being 'merican.
By then, his natural 'merican sexiness and charisma had the orstrallian wimmen in love with him and their obediant husbands elected him to parliament.

He seemed to have served with distinction, but he was also key in getting canberra created - so we have to hold that against him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_O%27Malley
If I was feeling cheeky I would suggest that that Wikipedia sounds like the life of Kraley but 100 years ago
But I'm not that cheeky

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
anselmo said:
keza said:
That was in the last round of cutbacks.
Eh heh, bone

How much do they save by leaving out a "U"

One for the annoying fact finders to research and work out methinks
It was a recent misunderstanding when Krudd said to Juls "I want you out", and it became Labor.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
What policies - he doesn't have any!

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
patwah said:
sbd said:
The festy little gobshite got me too. If Russians do it, it's called spam, why is he allowed to?

Why didn't I get one from Tony?
Couldnt get past The T in Tony

If the cutbacks took the T from Tony Abbot, you get Ony Abbo

I'm sure the PC police would be on to that pretty quick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.