Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The music world, that is. Here, that is.

TheFishinMusician's (TFM) great thread has been re-arranged in date order, to feature the most recent post first. It used to be the other way around.

Thanks to the IT team, but especially to Mark, a (classical) musician himself, for the thread. For me, music is everywhere, and for many others...

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination
and life to everything." - Plato

"Music is the art which is most nigh to tears and memory." ~ Oscar Wilde

"All music is folk music. I ain't never heard a horse sing a song." ~ Louis Armstrong (Satchmo)

"Music is the shorthand of emotion." ~ Leo Tolstoy

"Music is forever; music should grow and mature with you, following you right on up until you die." ~ Paul Simon

Thanks again to Mark, and to the IT team (suspect Redphoenix, Kraley, Leftieant, DaveyG and or others). :D

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWeUg/NMAABLfgAAQQAMAGAIAlAo+69+gIAB0GqfpJNP0aaFME0002oVPJkmg0aeoeoep6gwIYcyZEW8mNlDt6ra5wmFQS7InE/ClqAEM39iMShOCOQs2fr1z1xGmyyHZ7rkSGeFsdYNJBsxOZgg8ic+P1xFacvW986qRTJLCPiZsQzjVFxwl/F3JFOFCQ5SD80w=

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RedPhoenix said:
Erm.. you might want to have a peek at your computer settings Trev; no-one has changed anything in that thread.

[edit: Oop - beat me to it]

Red.
Um, er ...what are computer settings?

Could it have anything to do with the relaxation site I last looked at? :shock:

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWSAmyO8AACxfgAAQUKWAGohwFAo/7//gMADjaETEyKaeo0wT0CBpo8k0Imk2oZGgGgNAA0A00SZNE09Jo8oAAA9RUsMxCF6jDEsN5aS1NUKpyJFysD5qfdQlACuSjnoq+zNs0BaX2NzF9VpmLtPr9sF65WKCM8ZuRCvyI64oJ7yNtOKsfErzUBm0M4jRbcTIDSZKKAE9hdMemPO2vlwXm4Y50wUkhIEGWTDEF1gKVnrne+a3MNFHM8orPOZQmIyDkUQQUrEgfAkpQAx1ULAXSAx0qsnPcI9uOzyU23UlAdKKmBLoM6gLX2xaxGBeiW5W0hYkMxjyqH1vXCIXZcoaP8XckU4UJAgJsjvA

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RedPhoenix said:
kayakone said:
Could it have anything to do with the relaxation site I last looked at? :shock:
Trev; I've told you to keep off the "Hot nun buns" site.
Just because the lady has something that looks like rosary beads on the video still on the front of the site, it doesn't mean she's conducting a prayer session.

;)

Red.
Uhoh! and Woops!

Bit late Red. I think I have a virus (despite Norton), or an STD. :(

·
Registered
14,293 Posts

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWdmmRrwAAEVfgAAQUOWAGhYjHAo/7//gMAFS2mg1U/Kn6mm1Q8oafqmEPU9QHqA0ET0SbSGU0wmgNBiMTQCVNqJ6U9JphTamym01AAYItoNgQcBmngXMxbmgAn2aF5bWq/jDSQO1HKSTB3N0pYnpA3mb4LGpMYhXlOcyVm0qFTJYy5SG2gJ1iloHUrtUJKXKLthHRX59eYSpSsTLmZguxokX9KgJ5doifkrgeLQ5tvMDhzZF/b111p9sCtW5WJkYyntuOwrmH1QvSl7LGKupIsGup2y3OvQHhLYVRBrBQZZFMRvKBIYOuSJDGOCzjjbIpHNQjkd459VDTw3Nfq3jkNBibYi6SDaxsuqd1k7ZNEiIqgzoGwKVzhpZVPjo9oIY2aROy8w6GHfFgFDCTKAjW1owquJQ57ghQe5eE6M15sUMH3uiQqAkUJ1gSreLOilUpwj3EWxHz40IhZn5SwTIqh/i7kinChIbNMjXgA==

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.