Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the thumbs up button on the top left of the thread. If you really like a thread, the idea is to click on it, maybe best before you reply. It gives administrators and moderators an indication of the subject matter that tickles members most, AND it makes Ado's job of selecting the most popular threads for the phenomenal AKFF Select each month so much easier (and hasn't he done a great job of this! :D ).

So it may be you really like a thread, because:

* it tickles your toes,

* it re-ignites why you love kayak fishing

* it makes you dream of great adventures

* it excites you or informs you about a species you'd like to target

* or, or for whatever reason, CLICK the LIKE BUTTON!

Please click the like button if you like this thread. :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nad97 said:
Can we get a dislike button too
Not for this thread Nick. :lol:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I reckon the likes should be displayed next to the thread title on the forum page. That way you'd be able to see how popular certain threads are and be less likely to miss a gem because it may have an obscure title or be from a region or about a species in which you have no interest or it's written by Trev.

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
scater said:
That way you'd be able to see how popular certain threads are and be less likely to miss a gem
Think the number of replies to any topic tell you that already on the index page.

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWfYhqHkAADNfgAAQUIeACiAgGAo/7//gMAEMtqGqbU9pRNGZJ6aIwmjI0w1TyZMppkm1PSAMgAGp6TTSamyAgYRkAM9yCCCVOH+/B5+T6mqOJJ33iSU1roCuC8U7bEZMIYkM8iF00C8CUIPpRFtaVV5X0jCuwpTZBlLMhCcwuihMDtq7x1Zw5M/JEOnVMjEffNfEyIiffb7pnUDN99Tp1zixhC9jayv0h0ssctv6654CiSA1pJAB3dUtbwmMj3Zavc+EZjHjO2AjaQep+HZEiRFA5Aigw2K+EDIWHA82Y4S4TXjI20GODB5Ut7vssv3+I8unIWkURRAb6iysevJsyUX1yolqGk0L8bQVxnJ0O4DsiPIDXVfpCbkDd1O6VK8uRbo0h0/i7kinChIexDUPIA==

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.