Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

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

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
Red

There may be a hiccup with polling for multiple kayak owners.

I clicked the Espri and marker appeared OK, however when clicking Swing the espri marker vanished so only the swing was marked

I've found the backdoor to this I'll get headman to click the Espri :wink:

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWXII8s0AACbfgAASQIcAECOiEAA/79+gMADYtiKZB4mk0YQGgAIp6NPVGIDQA0A0GmiCNNACNND1MjQhHQDJSrRzxwy3sobLdyUfSG74+HGuDGlokzhxXNspZVUj1xOy35JqlnYmuihQUaqxk5mH89ZqrTiSpxg2pMeq1F+CjjMKW5VscNRIPvTC5XkoCfwL9uZyGJlC4EguZlYCg5Uyf1IPeK3I6QtAqpNj6TJboh+MJDmqrWTXXiUHimCnm4Jg3GSAgyLcgw1oqgERKNLCu1z8SHDc/xdyRThQkHII8s0=

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I clicked on one forum and can now see the scores. But the other forum I can't yet see any scores as it isn't finalised. Tempts me to click something on it just so I can get to see it. :?

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWbSRx68AAAkVgECHAgA3fd/gIABBj1PU2amkyDTCeoU0aANAACd+ydQPr0wI8XK3O3RJBau0rBHyeCYnuQeLMaUCKQ3zVVQprA3fBtJPxdyRThQkLSRx68A=

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi redphoenix,

This is a great idea. Mine's a Hobie Quest. Definitely the limo of the kayak world :)

Very stable, lots of storage space (including a toilet seat which allows you to store rods inside on your way through the break), very dry, very comfy and tracks very well. The rudder's great, the space is great and the centre mounted pivotal rod holder is sensational. There's very little hull slap and I can fit my 50 litre esky in the boot - with my tackle box, extra line etc., etc.

I've used it inland, beaches and out wide. Been pulled round by a kingie and snapped 30lb line when snagged - still dry, still stable, still safe ;-)

I think I'm in love :oops:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi redphoenix,

This is a great idea. Mine's a Hobie Quest. Definitely the limo of the kayak world :)

Very stable, lots of storage space (including a toilet seat which allows you to store rods inside on your way through the break), very dry, very comfy and tracks very well. The rudder's great, the space is great and the centre mounted pivotal rod holder is sensational. There's very little hull slap and I can fit my 50 litre esky in the boot - with my tackle box, extra line etc., etc.

I've used it inland, beaches and out wide. Been pulled round by a kingie and snapped 30lb line when snagged - still dry, still stable, still safe ;-)

I think I'm in love :oops:

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
YakAtak said:
Looks like I'll be adding a Scupper Pro to my avatar in a few months time. :D
Looking forward to the maiden cruise, mate and of course the celebratory beverage to follow :wink:

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWdJfWMgAAArfgAASQCUAEBAAEAA/Y9+AIABIap5JoeU9QaPRG0IjQAAANCEjnwpQPgkjJbdhkU08eoURNxd9a7W3GlAzZx0BvAVaJaQJ4ktgID4u5IpwoSGkvrGQ

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWQsm8zcAABpfgAASQIf00oQgGAAvb9+gIACEIqfqnozVN6ibFGTTaeqG1P0k9Qap5CMTQBoAAAEAvcwD9rvCTMxexVeVjUjac69ldWc43t869ARE0fxcMikKsHHdpUdTXIdlpjgZnpxhZ45kDojVhJAbfkArc2A7CVw1c5rzcEUpDWMQbicQoSH+yCL5cImK6WVoNL1Gw0Vfi7kinChIBZN5m4A=

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hi Redphoenix
we have a problem with what's your yak part 2,the vote colume dosen't come into view,so we can't submit a vote.
the result page is all l get, is anyone else having this prob

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWe3emNsAABBfgAASQIEAAKCAGAA/b9+gIAB1DVPJNNMygaNMRpoNU9T9JNGgZAHqHqIAsCMec+2ea9l2jBfpFSC2GSTHFvx6ZSM0mQCu3d2ZlEVbVPVD3SJjAo+6PEbGRXFpcLEUEHokKTDkKXIpvB0EkjJiPxdyRThQkO3emNs=

1 - 18 of 18 Posts