Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
kraley said:
What is it for, in the end?
The closest practical comparison I can think of are the url shorteners out there do the same thing for a URL. This 'one word' site suggests it can do the same. Of course you have to buy that 'one word' before its 'yours'. In the absence of this you have to put up with remembering 3 words. << The gamification element that might hook a few.

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
systemtester said:
This 'one word' site suggests it can do the same. Of course you have to buy that 'one word' before its 'yours'.
Use the one word tag method on Firefox for my regular popular sites and never need bookmarks as they are tagged, and in my head by an obvious simple description..... and my one words are free.

Eg; After clicking new tab, typing dam gives me the BOM site for Hinze Dam water levels, renew gives me the local library, etc, and even the first letter typed usually lists the required site among others.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
sbd said:
Keza lives at kiwi.kayak.girl
No, I told you I have moved out, I'll get the rest of my things later in the week.
You can keep the towel.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
leftieant said:
keza said:
You can keep the towel.
With the brown stripe you left down the middle of it, fair to say no-one else will want to use it.
People who forget to buy toilet paper need to be punished.

·
Registered
86 Posts
It seems like a silly idea at the moment, but think of the problem Alexander Bell had selling his first telephone.
If you bought the first one, you couldn't ring anyone and nobody could ring you.

This system might overcome the people in business who, for some reason can't get their address correct in their advertising. Then, could they get one word correct?

Pete

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.