Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Heavenly conditions Mingle....I'm pretty sure that that Bass river was the site of a French Colony pre 1820s but was abandoned when Napoleon needed more men to assist him with his world domination of Europe.Might be some interesting glassware stuck in the mud and sand there.....not to mention that chest of gold that i'd extracted 20 yrs ago...

·
Registered
588 Posts
matcoburn said:
Heavenly conditions Mingle....I'm pretty sure that that Bass river was the site of a French Colony pre 1820s but was abandoned when Napoleon needed more men to assist him with his world domination of Europe.Might be some interesting glassware stuck in the mud and sand there.....not to mention that chest of gold that i'd extracted 20 yrs ago...
The Bass river is where George Bass landed in Westernport

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bass

looked like a nice day for you Mike It is a nice place to kayak and has some great fishing on the right day

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
matcoburn said:
I think the gold is in your report Mike. Another gem.

·
Registered
352 Posts
kayakone said:
matcoburn said:
I think the gold is in your report Mike. Another gem.
True Trev....True.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.