Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting reading Digger and being in my 40s with the aches only to get worse is great info to have stored in the memory bank.Just hope my memory doesn't fade first!

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
If Turmeric helps with joint inflammation have you ever thought about getting a food allergy test to see if anything in your diet is contributing to the inflation in the first part?
Piperine (black pepper extract) will help improve the bodies ability to absorb the inflammatory properties of Turmeric, but may alter other medications.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Hey Digger,
After reading this thread I got some tumeric capsules yesterday.
Took a couple around lunchtime, didn't notice much effect. Had another one at bedtime.
Slept like a log! Didn't wake up every time I rolled onto my elbow. This morning it is about %90 pain free.
Cheers for the tip.

G

·
Including oily fish in your diet helps and may function as an alternative when the Turmeric no longer does the trick or to give yourself a break from Turmeric before it becomes ineffective. Example: eating Tailor a few days a week eases back pain and I know someone who swears it provides very effective relief for arthritis.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.