Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Why? Why would you post this??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: This has now ruined my day...it confirmed that I am not as smrt as I thought.

Pretty cool video though.

·
Registered
666 Posts

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
I watched that with the sound off but don't understand the purpose of the video other than entertainment the same as any other illusionist. Is just another illusion because we all know what they're trying to show just isn't possible....the wonders of technology and editing.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
CanuckChubbs said:
So its clear, this video had some serious editing?
Don't know but the fact that what it supposedly shows isn't possible means that's something has been done to make it appear possible.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

Though not strictly an optical illusion, the Isihara Color Blindness test illustrates the variability of human perception. The numeral "82" here is clearly visible to viewers with normal color vision.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
That's troubling, BB

Your mind subconsciously interprets this line drawing of an impossible cube as a three-dimensional object, even though it is not actually possible for such an object to exist.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Still can't see the number 82 but that last drawing doesn't look impossible, should I be interpreting is as the frame of a rectangular prism? That's what it looks like to me and I reckon I could make it out of box section steel very easily....I reckon you're just tricking us!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Barrabundy said:
I'm one of those who can't see anything but dots in that pic.
He's pullimg your leg BB the number is 25.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
bildad said:
Barrabundy said:
I'm one of those who can't see anything but dots in that pic.
He's pullimg your leg BB the number is 25.
I can't see any numbers at all although I'm probably closer to seeing some sort of random shape this morning than I was last night.

I've obviously got colour blindness issues or there really isn't a number there.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Squidley said:
That's troubling, BB

Your mind subconsciously interprets this line drawing of an impossible cube as a three-dimensional object, even though it is not actually possible for such an object to exist.
Even though I know it's only 2 dimensional, the 3 dimensional shape my mind sees it as is almost the same as the gram I carry my kayak on in the well body of my ute, definitely possible unless you've attached the wrong pic.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.