Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Especially galling when you think that they had little chance of knowing what the breathing machine is and less chance of using or selling it. Vermin

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
That sucks, unfortunately there is scum in every part of the world, you just never expect them to turn up when you are enjoying yourself on holidays.

I hope your dad was able to get access to another machine?

·
Registered
867 Posts
I agree mate, thieves suck.

Had a mate who had some come to his home pack up his back pack full of his CD collection, had a break to have a few glasses of green make-up cordial out of the fridge before deciding that perhaps they should leave the premises...no shame.

Fancy stealing a breathing machine - lucky your dad didn't have a wheelchair!

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
Tough news to receive from the other side of the world mate; and while no compensation for the anguish involved, I hope there was some sort of insurance cover to at least ease the losses.

The grog is a panacea the world over :lol:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
My car was broken into once all my work tools cd's etc were taken. Virtually worthless to the thief but worth $$$ to me? But anyways the same theif or one of his mates decided to break into a friends car the following weekend in the same area. The difference being as they turned the corner they saw him in the car trying to rip out his stereo. To cut a long story short one guy jumped in the car the other two held the doors shut and gave the thief a good old hospital job wake up call.

All of a sudden my loss didn't seem so bad after hearing what they did to this character.

Milt,

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Problem here is, when you treat vermin as the vermin that they are, you could lose your house, when they sue your arse off :evil:

Our law givers should be woken up from their damn fool slumbers, and the legislature, and work out a way to treat the innocent fairly and the guilty should be punished, in the way that the general public find acceptable.

The mythical "ordinary person" is not being considered by these law givers, and its makes the work of our police forces even more difficult. Police must be wondering, what the hell good are we doing, when people who need to be "banged up" are let off with a smack on the wrist, and worse still get to have a bite out of the real victim.

Sorry guys, this subject steams me up........ I am now going to think about fishing.... with a kayak, and think about all the good mates in this forum..

Cheers all andybear :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts