·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You forgot to wish me happy birthday.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
I stopped reading once my hat was stolen in the first clip.

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Regardless of Paddy's whatever (drug?) induced rant, it needs to be said that the moderators, who give their time for nix here, are very valuable for the smooth running of the forum, and particularly in regard to the adherence to the forum rules.

Vote one for the moderaters. Thank you all for your time and dedication.

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
patwah said:
kayakone said:
Regardless of Paddy's whatever (drug?) induced rant, it needs to be said that the moderators, who give their time for nix here, are very valuable for the smooth running of the forum, and particularly in regard to the adherence to the forum rules.

Vote one for the moderaters. Thank you all for your time and dedication.
This was a silly thread (no drugs or alcohol :? ) made when the mods were sleeping ( I am overseas working) as a slight little payback for destroying my great Meninga thread.

If you'd like to be sensible in here and kiss the mods butt, this is not the time nor the place.

Happy Birthday Trev
I don't kiss moderator butts, but I do acknowledge the fantastic contribution they make to this forum, whether against my posts or not. But thanks Paddy... BTW, no presents have arrived to date. Your Meninga thread was a non event.

Regardless, the mods do a fantastic job of keeping this forum civil and sensible.

I'm 63 Paddy. Wanna go for a paddle in the deep blue ocean. Anytime,(almost) any conditions? I do hope to meet you one day...seriously.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Just ignore him Trev, but the mods have asked me to request that you use a cheaper brand of lipstick, that expensive stuff doesn't wipe off and it has ruined our white undies.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
anselmo said:
keza said:
That's not Paddy's face but it is definitely his hand.
How can you tell without smelling his finger?
Can you not smell his fingers ?

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
anselmo said:
How can you tell without smelling his finger?
Are we back to talking about Mal again?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWW9DuHUAApzbgAAQAAP68oAKr+/fgDABeAAxhMTQYIxDIwmGMJiaDBGIZGEwTVUmmmqPQPSDRk0J6niaXt9c+0LnpLnhSvmFnC9QtOcLlC6Qt3ELLLGFvhYfMLf5bOHCFxhcYWuFshZQsMoWuFhC1wuMLLVC2+oXSFhC9AvhXDClYfkFshfELlC9oXaF9wsdv5C3wufWF/oWXTSFgF1hZ0LVygtoWPhnC8wvHdVNsLYF9BeULuheELtC88YLrv8oX3Cx9IXbdh4wu3/hd/qF7wvH+d8Lu2aQsgs9vWFrhemsLHaFpCz984We6FnlC1QsYX6LuSKcKEg3odw6gA==

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
patwah said:
salticrak said:
Suck ass brown nose. Check yer ankles they have mod brown rings on em.
#suckwah.
thank you crak
Just some words of wisdom for those suck-ups:

You can't spell obsequious without I.O.U.

Love ya mods!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.