Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
That shark following that dude in the yellow yak look about 3 time bigger then the yak :shock:
But man they are beautiful.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I'd always doubted the genuineness of that pic, but on reading the article I can see that it might be genuine, and that this is possibly a common occurence in the Gansbaai region of South Africa, the base for cage diving with great whites. They actually berley the sharks up to the cage boats.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sorry but putting berley in the water to fire the sharks up and then jumping in a little cage to see them sound a little on the stupid side to me.
But that just MHO.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Magicrik said:
Sorry but putting berley in the water to fire the sharks up and then jumping in a little cage to see them sound a little on the stupid side to me.
But that just MHO.
I'd rather be jumping in a little cage than in a little yak in that situation hehe

·
Registered
37 Posts
Normally if I am out in my Yak without my rods and see a big fish I'd be kicking myself, but in this case I think I'd be kicking myself for just being out in the Yak!. :shock:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Normally if I am out in my Yak without my rods and see a big fish I'd be kicking myself, but in this case I think I'd be kicking myself for just being out in the Yak!. :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts