Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I tried kayaking on my last holidays and love it and over the last few months fully in this sport. I do fishing but very little luck...

I just bought pro angler 14 and setting up for fishing and I hope I will continue kayaking/fishing even during this winter.

It was mentioned many times on the websites that don't paddle alone but my mates are not that keen as I am... :shock:

What you guys suggest how I can find partners, groups or places where I can go alone???

I will post some pictures as I setup my PA...

Thanks
Amer

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Amer, you can keep an eye on the fishing trips section to either join a trip or start a post in there saying you are looking for someone to fish with.
With a pro angler i presume you'll be looking for harbour and estuary type trips, so keep an eye on the report section and see if others are fishing your area or somewhere you'd like to try.
Post in the report that you'd like to come along next time or send them a pm.
Plenty of people going out around Sydney so it should be easy to find people to tag along with, it's just a matter of sorting out who does the type of trips you feel comfortable with.
Lots of the guys on the forum started this way, so most are happy to help out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Same here guys, new member here! looking at buying a pro angler, I have a few mates to trip with and will post up when we are planning on heading out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.