Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, seeing if anyone is keen for a fish on Sunday, i'm keen to hit pumicestone passage and target flatties as i've never been down there before and if someone was keen who knows that area, that'd even be better! probably be keen to leave early 6-7 but am flexible with timing.
Thanks!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Gday nuts, i might head out. Will launch from Bells. Silver Triton ute. Yellow and green perception swing. I will be on the water by 5 though mate. Keep an eye out and say gday. Happy to show ya around if i get out there

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey Funchy, if you are headin that early, i can do that for sure, when would u know if u would be goin out for certain? is that the car park at the esplanade at the bells creek entrance?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yep thats the spot mate.

I am writing this from the airport in LA about to leave USA after 3 weeks away from home. Looking to get a leave pass from the bomb thrower and should know Saturday arvo. Will post on here if I am going mate. Good luck regardless.

Cheers
Luke

·
Registered
291 Posts
Good luck guys.. ill have to catch you next time.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
captaincoochin said:
Good luck guys.. ill have to catch you next time.
cheers Justin, would be keen to go on one of your fishing adventures down further south of the passage one time!

imnotoriginal said:
Might be heading out if I can drag myself away from the cricket.

Ill be in a Yellow outback if I make it out.

Joel
sweet mate, i'll pm you my mobile number, i usually take my mobile with me and you can let us know if you are out on the water or not

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hey fellas, i have a leave pass however my daughter is dead keen for a fish so am taking the tinny! If ya see a dinged up old Clarke tinny covered in stickers with a bloke and a 9yr old redhead waving at ya wave back :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha sweet as mate, will def keep an eye out for ya, you still headin out early mornin? i've got a grey and white viking nemo with a red sock tied on the front haha

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so i may have ended up with a donut, i had a great day out on the water, gained some really good knowledge from Joel, thanks for showing me around and also tips n tricks and then i ended up bumping into Luke, even though we may have been out of the water, i still got some great tips as well! thanks to you too!!

i am still yet to get myself a flattie, i can't wait for the day, cause it's going to be the tastiest fish ever hahaha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.