Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the late notice guys. Yes the meet is still on for this Wednesday at the Golden Beach TAvern from 6pm. Been some nice toona caught lately so come for a chinwag and maybe a beer and a pizza.

I sadly have work commitments so wont be there but I'm sure all the regulars will be. If you've never been before and would like to chat to like minded yakkers make sure you come down and say G'day. Just look for a small crowd of hungry and thirsty reprobates in the alfresco area.

Cheers

Greg

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
HardPlastic said:
Sorry for the late notice guys. Yes the meet is still on for this Wednesday at the Golden Beach TAvern from 6pm. Been some nice toona caught lately so come for a chinwag and maybe a beer and a pizza.

I sadly have work commitments so wont be there but I'm sure all the regulars will be. If you've never been before and would like to chat to like minded yakkers make sure you come down and say G'day. Just look for a small crowd of hungry and thirsty reprobates in the alfresco area.
Cheers
Greg
Was hoping this was going to be Wed week as Ill be up there for the week. Have a beer for me boys.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
paulo said:
Was hoping this was going to be Wed week as Ill be up there for the week. Have a beer for me boys
Sounds like a good excuse to catch up next week too Paul. Chat over the weekend. Sunday onwards is looking ok...

Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.