Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next Sunshine Coast AKFF Social Meet will be held next Wednesday night 12 June at the Golden Beach Tavern from 6pm. Look for us in the new alfresco area.

Should be another great night with the local crew. Highlights will be Mark (Bogey) telling us about his New York trip and how he managed not to get mugged and also how he somehow managed to convince the weather gods to give us crap weather since he's been gone so he didn't miss anything.

Hope to see you all there for a beer and some great food.

Looking forward to it.
Cheers

Greg

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Greg
If only
I did get mugged - By the nastiest wog you ever want to come in contact with - so for everyone's safety I'll stay away.
Believe me - you do not want this

Congrats on another fine fish Joel ( and Damo of course and Paulo etc - what bad weather Greg?)

Did have a great trip up until the illness - will enjoy catching up - maybe at the next meet
Have a beer for me guys
Mark

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to hear that Mark. Mate when did you get back? Bet it was Friday when the weather (at least for fishing) turned it on again. Been crap up till then. Hope you get well soon buddy.

G

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the late post here guys. Crazy life at the moment. Well we had a good show out on a not so good night weather-wise. Present were Paul (PWR62), Joe (JoeJoe), Joel (Imnotoriginal), Stuart (Dunebuggy) and wife Kate, Graham (TheBIgGuy), Greg (RedGreg) and myself. we tucked into some drinks and then some great food over chats ranging from longtail tuna to the downfalls of having a heavy vehicle licence. Never say we don't cover all the topics.

Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.