Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Fun times and blue sky. Trevs on 4 lb are a blast. A bit worse weather this weekend. Hope you upgrade.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Popeye

This is my go to spot I call the Golden Triangle. It has produced for me absolutely every time I have fished it bar 1 where I was guiding a mate - a newcomer to kayak fishing and showing him the ropes. I couldn't tell you where it is exactly but it's a pretty obvious spot that sees moderate through traffic but not much fishing traffic. HA! I might have to start getting a bit craftier and photoshop out the background!

Dan.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Nice one mate.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yakcoosa said:
Popeye

This is my go to spot I call the Golden Triangle. It has produced for me absolutely every time I have fished it bar 1 where I was guiding a mate - a newcomer to kayak fishing and showing him the ropes. I couldn't tell you where it is exactly but it's a pretty obvious spot that sees moderate through traffic but not much fishing traffic. HA! I might have to start getting a bit craftier and photoshop out the background!

Dan.
Lol, I think it's a bit late if you want to keep that spot 'secret'

Pretty obvious from the photo and as you say, quite a lot of traffic through there.

Joel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.