Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally picked it up after being held up by sick kids, of course now I have no opportunity to use it as I am going camping up at Teewah for a week and my wife said no kayak apparently it is antisocial to bob around on the horizon all day.
I am going to attach it with two lengths of elastic cord with a snap lock on each end onto the deck line, the interior will be split in two with shade cloth and cable ties making a small area for tackle.
I am pretty happy with it hopefully it will last

Attachments

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Ho john,

I am going camping up at Teewah for a week and my wife said no kayak apparently it is antisocial to bob around on the horizon all day.
Teewah is made for a yak mate. some real good opportunities there if the swell is not too big. Come on mate, don't let the side fown - take the yak. somebody elses wife might read this post and get ideas :oops: :oops:

do it for the team.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Yes it is it has insulated top and foam inserts around the side for use on hot days. I still use it today and I have had it about three years if I had my time again I would dispense with the zip as its too hard to use on the water, its great for keeping stuff of the deck and also for puitting fish in.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
.....and you take a crate full of tallies out of the fridge and drop it straight in!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts