Banned
8,383 Posts
There maybe tuna at Bribie Ron.

??

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No twisting my arm this time, I've still got plenty of tuna... even the cat's had enough :lol: .

Going for some white fleshed fish for a change , around a metre , :shock: :lol: .

Killer.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
killer said:
No twisting my arm this time, I've still got plenty of tuna... even the cat's had enough :lol: .

Going for some white fleshed fish for a change , around a metre , :shock: :lol: .

Killer.
There are some metre long turtles there, Ron... but I've heard through the grape-vine that their flesh is red... of course that's only hear-say... :D

The snapper have got to get to know you before they'll take your offering, Ron, so you'll have to put in plenty of fishing time to get them... :( perhaps some wolf-herring or long-tom might fit the metre-length requirements? :twisted:

Cheers... Jimbo

·
Registered
526 Posts
Was there for the first time in a stinker today, was pretty ordinary conditions early on, didn't see any yaks about, would have yelled a g'day otherwise.
Really keen to get some good weather on my time off to have a pedal about, looks great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.