Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice Fish Lazy,

It sure is a good way to blood the table. I'm glad your camera survived the trip I am not game to take any electronic toys with me other than my depth sounder. I saw the turd you mentioned and assumed that I had trod in it, I guess you beat me to it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Nice fish and well done, you truly have all the tactics sorted now :D

Lazybugger said:
Finally, and most importantly, While wheeling your yak to the beach from the car park, step in dogshit.
Gee you stop him at moffats and he just finds a new patch of grass. :lol:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wow, cracker fish Lazy. I take it you watched a little less cricket last night? I shall be trying out your tips next weekend :D

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Well done, Lazy... nice of the tinnie fellow to leave, but wasn't needed.

Don't snapper that size give you a buzz!

Should be more of it and less of the dog-poop to stand in.

bruus said:
Nice fish and well done, you truly have all the tactics sorted now :D

Lazybugger said:
Finally, and most importantly, While wheeling your yak to the beach from the car park, step in dogshit.
Gee you stop him at moffats and he just finds a new patch of grass. :lol:
He certainly gets around, fertilizing all the fishing area car-parks.

Cheers all, Jimbo

·
Registered
291 Posts
That's a great snap Scott. I saw the tackle shops photo up on facebook earlier.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice fish! Well done lazy. I have to Admit I'm yet to try drifting further out as I rarely see much structure of interest.. I'll give it a shot after seeing that beast!

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Tops Scotty. Well deserved smile.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Aaahhhh dogsh1t. I can almost feel it coming up between my toes like toothpaste out of a tube.
Hands up whom else remembers not being able to walk 50m in any direction without stepping in one. :twisted:
I remember (ok.. patches of it!) being in Amsterdam in the eighties and having to hopscotch down the street just to avoid all of the missiles. Paris was the same.
Along with no smoking in public places, owners picking up their animal's waste has to be one of the best things to have changed at the turn of the century.

Oh.. nice fish Scotty. Think Id settle for a a donut over a dognut though!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Nice work Scott, what a difference a day makes, I went out on Saturday from 6.30 to lunch time & conditions were pretty ordinary .
Only caught one snapper 38cm & a small Bream.

Cheers
Killer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.