Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Very nice Jew Wayne, I have yet to catch one in a kayak.
Cheers
Paul

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
That could be the Mythical Marine Monster that has been stealing my lures.

Well done Wayne, and thanks for putting it back, so I can catch it! :lol:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice one! I'm in line to catch him too, after trev

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Well done, great catch!

Is the first photo a zoomed in porting of the second? You're bloody arsey if you managed to take a second photo THaT close to the same position as the first!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nice one guys, thanks for the comments
bruus, yeah skipped a beat man,, looking it in the eye waiting to get a good lip grip shot on the big girl, was pretty exciting, did not want to lose it yak side,
beekeeper, I've been using a 95 koolie out scarby and yes the standard trebles :? probs should have changed them, pinned her in the roof of the mouth with the front trebles and just in the side of the jaw with the other set., do you use the 95 size out scarby and the 75 in the creeks? or do you also use 75's on the reef?
trev, you did enter my thoughts, and thought i'll toss her back for you for when your vehicles back on the road my friend. she'll be waiting ;-)

I got the one shot., at home cropped it and it picked up those great colors when cropped.

wayne

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
You may have beaten Jimbo's jewie record Wayne..... TC?

You might yet become the Top Cat. We'll just retire him to the nursing home. :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.