Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day,Iam looking at fishing the rubble in front of the caravan park at scarby for breambo's soon, and am searching for a spot to launch my outback close to this area that has a bit of beach.I normally launch at the scarby hotel when I fish out the front and this is ok in a SE wind, but coming back is a real slog pushing into that wind once you come around the corner from the rubble grounds.Thought about the harbour but not sure how I would go getting the trolley in or out to retrieve or launch coz you need about thigh deep water to do both.Looked at the little park on the corner, which is great at high tide but not good once it drops, have to drag the yak across all the rocks :? Any suggestions from other hobie owners that launch from this area would be great ;-) cheers Terry

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
The beach between the harbour entrance and the Spit (aka Castlereagh/Reef Point). :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.