Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all :) im a new member here been looking at joining this site for a while and finally got it done im new to fish kayaking but ive exploded onto the scene with buying a new hobie outback and all new gear from daiwa and berkley.ive got 3 daiwa sol reels 2 2000 and one 4000. samaki rods and i use pe braid. 6lb on the 2000s and 20lb on the 4000 reel.ive been fishing lures for just a couple of years now and ive never looked back the only time i use bait is if there livies.i love picking the right colors,size and thinking where the fish would be. i havnt taken the kayak outside yet just been fishing local rivers, creeks and estuaries.i thought the outback was the best pick of kayak for me tho its a bit pricey i think its well worth the money. i havnt bought much for it yet just the front hatch bucket, some safety clips and rod holders. im looking to put in a fish finder and a go pro camera soon.ive pretty much only fished around northern rivers picking up some good fish as i go i hope to here from someone locally that wants to go fishing as there doesnt seem to be to many around. so please send me a reply or a msg im always up to meet new anglers. tight lines :)

G

·
Great stuff. Welcome aboard. The northern rivers is a fantastic area. Looking forward to seeing your reports.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah well ive already asked a question about a roof rack system to help load my yak and got way more replys then i know what to do with so far so good :) once i get sorted a bit better i will be putting up pics,vids my ideas and how i fish lures braids info etc plenty to talk about and im a chef buy trade so keep an eye out for some cooking ideas to!! thanks guys :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.