Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there use a samiki rod? Thinking about buying one for the yak and was just wondering about the quality of the rod.

Cheers, Jordan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the input matt, i will probably go with the raider fire rod by shimano as your not the first persons that's told me about they're broken Samaki rods. Cheers

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey there mate i have 2 samaki zing rods a 6 10 one peice for my lure fishing outta the yak and a 10 foot for jew off the walls they are a great rod!! very stiff strong and load up well.they are about 180.00 and i wouldnt go with anything else to be honest like all graphite rods you have to be careful with handling ive had my 6 10 yak rod for years now and no faults at all.now im not sure what other rods samaki do but i own the samaki zing range and i cant fault them and i highly recommend them! i think the zing is the top end of the samaki range they do like anything in life u buy the cheaper is always going to fall apart if you have a good budget you wont regret buying one :) samaki zing!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.