Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are three paintings about tuna! Got pretty excited catching my first tuna and did a heap of tuna paintings. Most have sold but these three are still with us! Hope these are of interest. I don't paint photographic work, pretty impressionist to abstract so may not appeal to all. "Greenfin" is 1200 x 900, "Tuna" is 1800 x 900 and "Unloading the Catch" is 1500 x 900

Attachments

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Love your work Shep - I like the both the first two - but the second one more so. Something about the shadows in the deep which is really evocative for me and great reminder of those wonderful waters off Western River Cove. Green fin has been posted on the forum before. See viewtopic.php?f=17&t=52881&hilit=+shep&start=15#p558776
I do reckon you would a mean Snapper painting - and snook too. You'll have to get out in the Yak - catch a big one and be inspired !
Andy

G

·
salticrak said:
Aahh a fellow artiste, I hope you are not suffering too much for your art. In a former life inn Africa i was a full time artist.
Did you paint the icing on donuts?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Love your work, Shep. One of your paintings of (I think) Flinders Ranges hangs proudly on our lounge wall. Interesting to know you are a kayak fisher as well!

cheers

David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.