Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
H All,

Just want to gather a group of mates who are intereted in kayak fishing around botany bay to port hacking river. PM me if this is what you are interested.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Always keep an eye out for planned trips anywhere from Harbour to Port Hacking. Unfortunately getting out is tricky at the moment with study and work. Was planning to fish Saturday morning till I found out I have to go to work after classes tomorrow which means I am up at 7am and get home at 6am.

·
Registered
533 Posts
As mentioned previously, keep and eye out for organized trip section as that is where most people who are looking for company will post their planned trips. I often put stuff up, however, they are usually last minute. Anyhow, the next time I go out, I will shoot you a PM.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump. we have a few mates now that fish at botany bay and port hacking. would like to increase the community so we could have regular trips together.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Shoot me a PM when you are going out again. I'd like to join in. I don't get out as much as I would like but usually fish Botany or the Hacking when I get the chance.
Weekends or Mondays are usually OK for me although the rest of November is not looking good at the moment.

Andrew

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all I am new to the kayak fishing seen and have been going out in Botany Bay and port hacking about 2 - 3 times a week and was looking for someone to go out with?? Please hit me up, I am a keen fisherman who is always willing to go for a paddle!
P.s I'm heading out in botany tomorrow, I will be out from around 8am to probably around 3 or 4. Any takers?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.