Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To be fair, i don't post much on Fbook anyway. I just can't be bothered chasing another piece of social media around. I already waste far too much time on fishing forums, facebook, news websites, trolling through online tackle stores... the list goes on. If i really think about it, i don't understnad the use of or reason for it.

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
nezevic said:
To be fair, i don't post much on Fbook anyway. I just can't be bothered chasing another piece of social media around. I already waste far too much time on fishing forums, facebook, news websites, trolling through online tackle stores... the list goes on. If i really think about it, i don't understnad the use of or reason for it.
Same

I'm tempted to say Twitter is for twits (or media hungry wh*res) but there are some uses for it, albeit limited
Edit: I should add the one use of it I have found to be mildly amusing is Joey Barton's "musings"

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm not on twitter or facebook. Considering I carry a iPad and smartphone around all day. Think I'm the only thirty year old who's not.

Was thinking about jumping on Facebook just to keep in touch with some mates...

Then I watched the social network.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I follow twitter. Local businesses offer deals and discounts through it. Plus you can get some travel deals thru it.
Also I find I get faster updates on trail (MTB) conditions after rains through twitter versus even the parks/areas specific sites.

I don't tweet. Probably broadcast 4 or 5 tweets ever.

@fishdonttweet
#CFC
#europaleague

·
Registered
10,044 Posts
Never been tempted to becpme a twit / tweeter / twat. I do use facebook a fair bit, mainly for work but Im also involved in some local groups which have ' private' Facebook pages which I find useful. I subscribe to news pages where i get breaking news so Personally I don't really see the need for it. Just another form of noise I don't want or need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.