Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all managed to snag tomorrow off work so willl be heading to Morgan's to get a Snapper tomorrow arvo. hopefully they are in stock. ;-)

If you are out shopping say hello. :lol:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Nice one Jon. My in laws where giving it to me about Morgans when I managed to catch a fish the other day!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
scoman said:
Nice one Jon. My in laws where giving it to me about Morgans when I managed to catch a fish the other day!!
I seem to have a memory of you pulled over on the side of the road after our last fish to look for directions to Morgans :lol:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
A group of friends wanted us all to eat at Rick's (Morgan) establishment one night, and although I really didn't want to be there, (he's totally in opposition to all that Sunfish stands for) I agreed to dine there with them.

We all browsed through the fish display, and I noticed (in amongst the almost Cockney Bream sized snapper) some lovely summer whiting... that's what I'll have, thinks I... we all ordered, and mine arrived... the tiniest winter whiting you could imagine... butterfly fillets, each one roughly 60mm square!

Boy! wasn't I disappointed!

Jon... I thought that your view on going out for a snapper fish session was rather witty. ;-)

Just disregard the Bruus's nasty comments... he would be the one to ask directions to Morgan's... frequents the snapper bar himself. :twisted:

Jimbo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.