Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am just getting around to writing a report now as things have been pretty full on since we got back but are slowing down now.
My first time to Poona what a lovely spot when the weather is right I think I am jinxed when it comes to taking leave it rained at Rainbow at Easter and rained off and on at Poona over the two weeks. The first couple of times went out in the stinkie but what a miserable time was had hardly caught any fish and was cold and windy to boot.
Then one day it fined up and I thought why not check out Poona creek well why didn't I try this sooner some fresh yabbies pumped a few hours before and it was not long before I had a nice summer whiting in the yak, I was only fishing the yabbie flats in about 18 inches of water but the fish were there. First time for me using the espri in anger but what a wonderful fishing platform it is developing into.
DSCF1123.JPG
Good day fishing
Poona 2013 024.JPG
as the tide got later it got harder to fish as the light sort of became non existant
Poona 2013 015.JPG

Attachments

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Excellent results Tony. A few sweet dinners in that lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.