1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
ant said:
Nice work Rod you put Brad Pitt to shame got to love that smile :D :D
Cheers
Ant
haha he's the dark haired version of james dean, brad pitt who? anyways nice fish mate, plenty down my way too, they get a bit annoying when they take your vibe meant for a snapper or jew

·
Registered
188 Posts
yeah whats with the 60 rods rod?[/quote]

Yep I decided to roll with 80 rods that day I normally only have 3, 2 trolling and 1 for flicking stuff around. But that day I knew I didn't have enough bait so I brought a rod with the bait jig ready to go. Funny I used to laugh at people with too many rods out but the ski came with 4 rod holders! So I MUST fill them!

Just checked out your blog too, very nice... keep up the posts and it will be great, some nice fish on there already.[/quote]

cheers mate will try get off the rocks and out in the kayak more. i do the same sometimes and take out a few rods when trying to cover it all and end up lost on what to pick ahahah. especially when i'm having trouble getting livies

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
SLB said:
yeah whats with the 60 rods rod?
Yep I decided to roll with 80 rods that day I normally only have 3, 2 trolling and 1 for flicking stuff around. But that day I knew I didn't have enough bait so I brought a rod with the bait jig ready to go. Funny I used to laugh at people with too many rods out but the ski came with 4 rod holders! So I MUST fill them!

Just checked out your blog too, very nice... keep up the posts and it will be great, some nice fish on there already.[/quote]

cheers mate will try get off the rocks and out in the kayak more. i do the same sometimes and take out a few rods when trying to cover it all and end up lost on what to pick ahahah. especially when i'm having trouble getting livies[/quote]

Yeah nice Snap video Sam, I am pretty sure that i know that spot, but mums the word.

·
Registered
188 Posts
carnster said:
SLB said:
yeah whats with the 60 rods rod?

Just checked out your blog too, very nice... keep up the posts and it will be great, some nice fish on there already.
cheers mate will try get off the rocks and out in the kayak more. i do the same sometimes and take out a few rods when trying to cover it all and end up lost on what to pick ahahah. especially when i'm having trouble getting livies[/quote]

Yeah nice Snap video Sam, I am pretty sure that i know that spot, but mums the word.[/quote]

hahah thanks mate, keen to get out for a fish with u lads one day up there one day too. got a good video of a headland spanish smokings in the yak only had to paddle 50m but to foggy on the lense :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.