Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day guys and gals!

i've been kayaking for the last 18 months in my pretty std viking nemo all around the sunny coast more for fitness and just to explore as i love the water ways around here. only till recently i've just started fishing again with some friends, off the banks and things like that. and every time i'm down on maroochy river, i always see the guys out on their kayaks fishing (probably some of you guys!) and thought, i'd give it a go!

since i've started giving it a go, i've done a few mods to my kayak to make it a little easier to fish, but i'll post up a topic in the relevant part of the forum and put some pics up as well as i'm pretty chuffed with my mods haha

but if i can get any hints and tips for round the sunny coast and maybe find a few peeps to go out for a fish in my area, that'd be great!

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
Kayak fishing? You must be nuts! (sorry, couldn't resist) :lol:

Welcome to the forum Nuts. The Sunny coast guys get together about once a month - go along and meet them.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha cheers for the welcome guys, i've had the nickname since i was 13 and it's kinda stuck, my real name is Antony, but not many people call me that haha. and if you are wondering about how i got it, it's because i come from Kingaroy and you know what that place is famous for...

·
Registered
526 Posts
nuts said:
haha cheers for the welcome guys, i've had the nickname since i was 13 and it's kinda stuck, my real name is Antony, but not many people call me that haha. and if you are wondering about how i got it, it's because i come from Kingaroy and you know what that place is famous for...
Matty Hayden, and the Red Ants?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Duggo said:
nuts said:
Matty Hayden, and the Red Ants?
haha god the good old red ants haha and yes Flo's scones were a treat!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.