Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I recently purchased a 3m fish bandit. something cheap and fun to get me on the water and to places i cant access from land.

I have been out for a few small paddles and lost a rod first time out, i have since learned to put the reel on the inside out of the way of the paddle and to invest in some rope!

Looking to hit the canals for some Sunday fun.

Would be keen for a meetup in Northern end of the coast ( PPoint area) if anyone else is from the area.

Cheers

Matt

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hi stopel and welcome to the forum.

Do not be hard on yourself for losing a rod overboard. Just about everyone i know who fishes out of kayaks has lost one overboard at sometime or other. If it was an estuary and luck is with you you may get it back. Enjoy the Bandit. They look like a pretty well set out platform. You are in for a heap of fun.

cheers

rob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Matt

I am quite new to this too, i live at hollywell and have been doing quite well targeting flathead around crab island. Am just about to head away for a few weeks but if keen am happy to catch up for fish either paradise point or hollywell when i return

Cheers Craig

·
Registered
847 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the fish bandit will serve you well mate.When your heading out put a notice in fishing trips as theres plenty of people about who would enjoy the company of like minded.May see you out there one day tight lines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.