Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm fresh to the forum as I've only just found this great fishing forum with plenty of regular action and great people on board. I'm keen on getting out there very regularly and getting a line wet most weekends, at the moment I have a fleabay kayak which has proven itself to me, I'm after a hobie pro angler now and I'm seeing who has bought one, WHAT PRICES PEOPLE HAVE BOUGHT THEM FOR? just as a bit of knowledge at how much I'm up for (plus bargaining with the hobie guys also). Thanks for any replies or tips. Cheers

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi, have yet to see a pa12 s/hand as they've only been out 1 year.
pa14's in fair condition will sell s/h around $2500 though really depends on what mods are included. e.g. a sounder can be worth anywhere from $100-400
GPS/combo can be worth $300-1000.
Many people have $1000 worth of options which would put new price at $4500.
Hobies have been excellent for maintaining value on s/h market so far, so you probably won't find one half price of new.
Hobie dealers don't generally give a lot away in the discount department :(
Good luck with the process.
Cheers, Rod

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah thanks fellas I am taking any advice, new, 2nd hand etc, I'm teeing one up ATM. There are not many on the 2nd hand market in nsw, if I wanted to travel I could pick up one cheap but not worth the effort.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.