Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi < can anyone help me get in touch with Paulo or his work. A colleague of his that I know has had a surfing accident and is in intensive care and his wife has no way of contacting anyone at his work.
Thanks,
Dave 0422995003

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Thanks Dave and Danny. Noel had a surfing accident yesterday, was knocked unconscious, took on a lot of water and was in a coma until this morning. I just spoke with his wife and he is awake but has a fair way to go yet. She said things look positive for a full recovery. Makes you realise the hook can come at anytime, any day. Might do a few things I've been putting off this week!

·
Banned
8,383 Posts
paulo said:
Thanks Dave and Danny. Noel had a surfing accident yesterday, was knocked unconscious, took on a lot of water and was in a coma until this morning. I just spoke with his wife and he is awake but has a fair way to go yet. She said things look positive for a full recovery. Makes you realise the hook can come at anytime, any day. Might do a few things I've been putting off this week!
We're thinking of you mate, and Noel.

All the best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.