Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

photos of the espri

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  YakAtak 
#1 ·
after receiving a pm from RICHO, God love him,i hope i now have the necessarys to post photos , the espri is standard with 2 rod holders 1 handle a paddle holder and a seat back ,[ not shown], simple , and not yet optimised , nonetheless beautiful

Attachments

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Well done it worked. :D

Richo is full of useful informatoin. :D

Ah, don't worry about the boss yet, wait until u need to fit it out with accessories, then the boss will worry :lol:

Great colour :wink:

Cheers

#3 ·
Unfortunately, due to the change in ownership of this web site and the lack of response by the owners to my requests to remove my email address from all administrative-level notifications and functionality, I have decided to remove my posts on AKFF. Thank you for the great times, the fantastic learning experiences and the many many fish. If you are desperate for the old content of this particular post, it is available below base64 encoded and bzip2 compressed.

Red.

----

QlpoOTFBWSZTWaOmDhYAAD3XgAASQOcQBhgAP+/fsDABKmUGmqeUyaU9kymp+ieomn6pmUMeFD00mCAAABpojSnk1Nkp+ptKaYhk0ITJME8a+dsb382utsKQfmPR7P/DAmXPP9njImjtWjxeNcxrO0HNokCmyBkUnkcQUKUFqiUEi6wlBWC9Adu8aYTeIRbLru6WO54QoGF5R2HPuO4hkqr6KILfPCFYMIktWLOHGmgcuARXdtXivv5tCRt0cx0o13MaBNQLAYwwEtD9lQE4MBVY61x7sviU0vT8FIjhA40r1tjZ3DE9C0HBO5exZxcOsoYHIQieqqSm6oH0ZZo5SRiEIoGbvN7xOTUHHVQ+kamzVymsW/VoR8E5TfIWMeGR3o1vnVulVOvPgnmhit6ttlBKahaTmiAyVM3UXLtyWTQOy5b3KDJooUE73npFLy/xdyRThQkKOmDhYA==

#4 ·
thanks Leigh, hadnt thought to look, but will have a good look tomorrow and go with the pool noodle option , your a champion mate :D :D :D

#5 ·
paul. will undoubtedly try to catch up for a fish in the near future , as i would be in semi local waters in the lane cove -parramatta river area, dont know any spots , so would be dependant on your local knowledge, by gee this forum is great isn`t it , gets the enthusiasm going,will contact you for a fish,,,,, cheers,, barry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.