Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has added one of these to there pro angler I was thinking of adding one and would like to know if it adds much speed with the wind behind you roughly how many knots etc
does it affect the stability or make the pa nose dive much im thinking of adding the 1.5m one oh and one other thing hypotheticaly if you get 3 knots average sailing speed from this and you normaly paddle 3-4 knots would you comfortably do 7 knots with paddling and sailing together or does it not work like that

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
ryan said:
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has added one of these to there pro angler I was thinking of adding one and would like to know if it adds much speed with the wind behind you roughly how many knots etc
does it affect the stability or make the pa nose dive much im thinking of adding the 1.5m one oh and one other thing hypotheticaly if you get 3 knots average sailing speed from this and you normaly paddle 3-4 knots would you comfortably do 7 knots with paddling and sailing together or does it not work like that
I though this was about catching sailfish in the Pacific Ocean from a pro angler

... disappointed ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.