Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pizza with the boys at Lygon Street is good value Occy. I can vouch for the great company and great food.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Staying in the city in Melb. You lucky sod. I always enjoy visiting there. Some great tucker. Have a feed for me. :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Occy,
Just missed out. We flew down to Melb on Tuesday, back in Brissie last night.
Cheers,
Jake

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Sorry Occy, I just caught this thread... :shock:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Hey Occy as it turns out i was busy as well.

Willy is one of the best spots around ,what about all those moored boats hey, nah nevvvver fished there :wink:

Where else did you go?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Yeah Occy, where are the pics?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Gosh Occy, if ya can't post pics of Melbourne, someone has to!

Pic 1: Beautiful Port Philip Bay. I think the pipe in the middle of the pic is some sort of fish feeder/burley pipe. I parked and was having lunch and relaxing until I noticed the funny signs and machine thing. Went and checked and saw I had to pay to park there - nearly choked on my sandwich. Didn't see any one else pay.

Pic 2: Not in Melbourne at all. On way back to Qld from Melb, I found a National Park in the middle of no where in the middle of the night. Took some finding. When leaving in the morning, I realised at every road junction, the signs, if any, all just pointed back to the National Park, they did not indicate where the roads leading away from the park went to. Needless to say, with no one around anywhere and multitudes of dirt tracks, I had to resort to backtracking using my tyre marks as a guide. Very difficult.

Pic 3: Central Melbourne. Great skyline, beaut little creek. Mygosh :shock: That looks a bit like Occy's yak. :shock: :shock: My goodness goshy me, that looks like Occy in Occy's yak. That fella does get around!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Good on ya Occy. Loved that first pic and caption, "So cold we got them to turn the heaters on" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't help laughing. Oh, and with that sort of comment, you will make a great Queenslander.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts