Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
Aside from the enjoyable read and fishing results, think the exchange with the lads on the ramp at outings end would be a highlight to remember and treasure Gee.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great read Gee and top comeback back at the ramp. Mind you, you wouldn't have been out of place on the AI in the southerly and smokin' - not!!!
Cheers

DieterT

G

·
Nice work Gee. I've got a fair idea of where you were working over. Syd's bay has to be the easiest place in the world to catch fish. Shame about the larger fish. That rainbow looks in great condition though!

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Nice reporting Geoff - we struggled with only a couple of rainbows on the troll and one caught on powerbait between 4 of us. We also hit a roo on the way up just past Williamsdale which I managed to just miss with the car but collected it with the wheel guard of Paff's trailer which was full of kayaks. Some damage to the trailer, but mercifully the roo was killed cleanly and didn't have a joey. Needless to say it was a fairly nervewracking remainder of the drive.

·
Registered
141 Posts
gday gee
Now that's what I'm talking about. I love doing that to people. That's how to stick it up the nay sayers!
Phil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.