Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, thought i would jump on an say a quick hello. Pretty new to Kayak fishing, but been fishing since i was a boy. Brought one of those cheap ebay jobbies to get me out on the water, its a 3m Tomahawk. Pretty slow thing but i dont really mind, i begged for it for a birthday pressie and everyone chipped in.

I usually fish the sandy straits and Hervey Bay, i fish anywhere actually. My yak isnt filly kitted out but that will come when $$ are there. I poped my cherry the other day with a nice 45cm pinkie from Gatakers/Pt Vernon, i was fully pumped and the dude in the tinny near me actually commented on how amped i was, must of looked pretty stupid fist pumping the air and high fiveing myself.

Well maybe i will see some of you around some time. Ill be sure to take picks of my catch from now on, before i eat them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
am i legal to add a PB if no photo evidence exists? Feel a bit left out not having any,, and do stinky Pike count? caught a hole heap of them that day too, had to re-rig a bit that day from getting chewed off.. Toothy critters those Pike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.