Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what I just got. It’s a Dagger. The local boat shop was having a sale. Got it for $600. They are usually approx $820. The boys will be happy. Just need to get a paddle now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Cool,

Teach them the way, while there young!!! If only we had this option as kids?

Milt,

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunatly you would be hard pressed to teach my kids any new colourful language: roll:

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Looking good. What are you going to catch out if first? Anything you are going to target before anything else?

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
G'day Geg,

Well done mate. 600 bucks - bargain. :D

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
Onya Greg can't beat that for a price

·
Registered
655 Posts
Great score Greg

How will you transport the 2 Yaks at once. I have that dilema and am currently tossing around a few options. I was going to incorporate a double decker type roof rack set up. :roll: cant make up my mind.

Again, nice score mate well done.

:D fishing Russ

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The boys made sure I had it out the afternoon I got it home and let the boys have a quick paddle before dark. My youngest woke me at 6am :shock: to take him out Saturday we hit the water at a very chilly 7.00am for a paddle.

Russ, where I live I just walk the yaks down the road so I don’t usually have to worry about car topping, however on Sunday we planed to go down the road for a paddle but it was a bit blowy so I decided to put the yaks on the roof and head over the Wallarah creek. Both the P13 and the Drifter fitted side by side on the roof racks no problems. I just tied them strait down onto the flat bar. They didn’t move and we have a good couple of hours exploring some of the creeks off the main creek. It was go paddel.

I dont get my first paddel in the new yak till sunday afternoon :roll:. Going to but a rod holder today ready to install this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts