Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mkay,

This one has been in the pipeline for a few months now. Bruce sent me a pic of it yesterday before it went out for its water testing.

Looks much the same as the other Profisha's.

The differences lie in the width of the yak, the depth of the seat, length of the footwells, the rear volume and the shifting of the widest point further back for added stability.

This yak has been introduced for heavier and taller paddlers - like the 495 is to the Evo range - who might have found the others in the range slightly too tippy for them.

Here are the specs we have been given so far:

5.25 m long
0.615 m Wide ( 1 cm wider than the other two in the range)
22.5 Kg's

Rear Volume increase

Widest point moved behind the seat

Extended Footwells for the Giants

I am sure some more info, pics and vids will come our way soon enough, and I will keep those interested informed.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Nice one, i have been waiting to see photos of this one. Can you still custom order any colour scheme you like from the factory if you are prepared to wait for the next container to come in?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drop me a mail or PM of what you want and I will see what I can do for you.

I have placed a wishlist order for the next container, but my 525's are yet to be built so there is still a little bit of time.

I also cant quote prices yet - as I do not have them yet. I will soon though...

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Hi Dennis, sorry mate i don't want one, it am the wrong size for one of those beasts. I was just wondering if the custom colour option is till available. My partner paddled my 550 and now claims she wants one. I think a 470 would be ideal for her but i need to finance a new roof for the house first.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it am the wrong size for one of those beasts
Was going to say - wears a small rashie, but wants a big boys ski.... ;-)

Well then to answer as a generall rule.

Stealth offer Standard Fades/ Straight Lines and solid colours as a standard option. Any custom works generally attract a fee ( this is done to discourage it - custom paint usually takes triple the time to paint and when paying their labourers per peice it becomes a bit of a nightmare - it can be done but costs slightly more than the standard options available).... All Black with a white trim would however be considered Standard ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.