Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, got the missus and kids down at batemans bay and we have been here two days snd I have yet to prove to them that I can catch a feed for them!!!

I need help asap of ANY land based location that will catch ANYTHING!!!!

Any suggestions wilk be extremley appreciated

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks guys, I have caught salmon and snapper off north durras but im not keen on taking them there as its dangerous. Seems like the T wharf may be a goer and hopefully I get a couple of hits :) im thinkn of going this arvo so will tell you if I get anything :) thanks for your quick replies

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got back from the T pier and im happy to report that I got smashed pretty good and lost a decent fish :) I tried close to the jetty with no success due to the current but instead casted out towards the main bridge and thats when I got hit hard with my secret bait :)

so even though I didnt get anything, I at least got hit hard and I went home happy. Thanks heaps for all your help.

p.s. im heading back to canberra tomorrow, was seeing if the lakes are any good to fish now? Especially the redfin. Was thinkn of hitting the Googong again but unsure of the water temp and redfin movement.

thanks for any help :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts