Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of my wilderness systems tarpon 120 - I bought this mostly as a photography platform and also for keeping fit - fishing is just an added bonus. Keeping this in mind I don't plan on adding any more stuff to my yak - no fish finders or anything...

Mods include a rudder, anchor trolly, a couple of cleats, flush mount rod holders, a scotty holder (might get another one) and gopro (of course)

I'm still working on the gopro rig...this config worked ok but needs refining.

mmmmm..tasty...

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I can see them. I'm looking forward to seeing some footage from that camera rig. Will you tether the cam back to the handle though? If it were me I'd probably eventually forget it was down when I come in to land.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Squidley said:
I can see them. I'm looking forward to seeing some footage from that camera rig. Will you tether the cam back to the handle though? If it were me I'd probably eventually forget it was down when I come in to land.
I will tie it down for sure but it floats so if it comes off - no big deal. I also have a contour camera which I will have pointing aft. It's easy to remove the gopro from the side of the boat and stash it before I come back to land.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.