Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a miinister that I had missed on my value list. Hate to think how much better we might have been if he got the original nod in stead of Swann. We are of course talking about our new treasurer.

My friends call me just slightly right of Attila the Hun. I think it's a term of endearment. But I have to admit to being impressed with the KRudd team. I have definitely passed from an Abott vote to an undecided. OK an undecided with a high likelihood of returning to Tony. But two weeks ago my wife was (probably begrudgingly) voting for Tony. Now we are likely to cancel each other out. That's the best hope for Tony.

I'm undecided. So Tony may have two votes on the wrong side. Give me time, I'll probably come back to my Attilla nature.

For mow though, Bowen is class.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Dru,

I agree with you, regardless of political persuasion, that Chris Bowen is a consistently good performer. Immigration was a tough portfolio and I think Julia removed him from this too soon, but perhaps there was a succession plan/grooming in place. I believe he will be a good treasurer if he is allowed to do his job.

Regards

Ian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.