Kayak and Fishing Forum banner

Should a fish firstly be entered into the online comp to be eligible for the hall of fame?

• Yes

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
295 Posts
I decided to vote for a longer fishing time on the comp for the first poll, but now change my decision. The very last comp that was on, I planned and prepared to enter what ever fish I caught. I looked forward to the day I hit the water in anticipation of catching a fish to enter in the comp. It turned out that fish I caught was the first one that hit the deck of my kayak and was over the moon with excitment. Due to an old computer and not quite enough time, I couldn't enter my catch due to computer issues. :evil: But the point was I was looking forward to that weekend because I was going fishing for a comp to hopefully enter a fish. It was my fault I couldn't enter my fish, no one elses.

But now it will probably turn into a year long fishing comp, pretty boring. Lets go back to the original plan and have it over a week once a month and just enjoy the stories and photos, I sure enjoy reading all the stories and piccies. That's one of the main reasons I joined this wonderful website. Let's get back to basics. KISS.

Bring back the comp and lets get on with it, we don't need prizes or gift certificates, just fishing with mates and hopefully catching fish to brag about. Now I will step down from the soap box.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.