·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
gra said:
The one that concerns me most, not for his safety, but for the safety of those that cross his path, is Bevan. Where are you old mate?
He could certainly sort some of you dickheads out with some chestnuts.

Gra.
Does Bevan do bacon?

·
Registered
781 Posts
I have it on good authority Buff is still above ground.
He had a lot of back problems at one time and perhaps he has retired the kayaks?
I have not noticed a bream explosion in the local creeks though.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
OldDood said:
I have it on good authority Buff is still above ground.
He had a lot of back problems at one time and perhaps he has retired the kayaks?
I have not noticed a bream explosion in the local creeks though.
Must admit i miss Buff on here - very helpful
Is he dedicated to another site?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Ring a ding ding, where's the king ?

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
Barrabundy said:
a remote river fishing hero extraordinaire
That sounds a lot like the incredible Frock Lizard who still shares wondrous exploits with his female rellies.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
I also miss that guy, think he's related to Ken, from "North Mackey" without a kayak. Quite knowledgable with a lot to offer, haven't heard from him for quite a while.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Not dead, just sleeping.

A year ago I quit my job & went out on my own, hoping for better money, better hours, more self determination. I managed some, but not all of the above. Be careful what you wish for.

I've only managed 2 yak fishing trips in Sydney this year, got snapper both times. Did a quick 4 day SWR escape, but they heard Keza was coming and hid all the fish.

Over winter, I've promised myself to learn how to paddle my Stealth, which is nearly pimped, but has only been wet once since January. I hope to see a bit more of you lot too.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
patwah said:
sbd said:
Not dead, just sleeping.

A year ago I quit my job & went out on my own, hoping for better money, better hours, more self determination. I managed some, but not all of the above. Be careful what you wish for.

I've only managed 2 yak fishing trips in Sydney this year, got snapper both times. Did a quick 4 day SWR escape, but they heard Keza was coming and hid all the fish.

Over winter, I've promised myself to learn how to paddle my Stealth, which is nearly pimped, but has only been wet once since January. I hope to see a bit more of you lot too.
Dont mention I had you in the boot of my car for a bit
Are you still renting that out as office space ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.