Kayak and Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys...lowrance elite 5 is currently on sale at c h smith marine for $699 comes with australian navionics card and 83/200 transducer...that is the cheapest i've seen that model going for by as much as $300 bucks...if your interested log on and save $$$$

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Elite 5 HDI is coming!

·
Registered
943 Posts
BCF had the Elite 5 DSI on special for $600 for about 3 weeks going back two months ago, Seen it advertized several times since at 650-700 region.
Newer models coming out soon will force the dumping of remaining socks at cheap prices.

·
Registered
6 Posts
spottymac said:
I have been looking for a new FF and if I have to pay $600 or $700 for the Elite 5 DSI it makes the Raymarine Dragonfly Sonar / CPS with Chirp DownVision look cheep at $ 859.00 and it come with a Gold chart.
Dose anyone have any feed back on this FF.
http://www.biasboating.com.au/Raymarine ... /4466x.htm
From the feedback I've received its a top little unit. Raymarine have had supply issues, with transducer production holding back delivery. Not sure if that's been sorted out, but they have been trickling in. Whitworths has them advertised at $849 in their latest catalogue.
If I wasn't a cash strapped tight arse I'd buy one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.